How can I know that a tax attorney can help me with my specific IRS issues?

In many fields of work today, there is a wide variety of specialization.  A real estate agent may focus on commercial property, residential property, or investment property.  A plumber may focus on pipe laying, sprinkler systems, or plumbing related to the handling of different types of materials (e.g., water, chemicals, steam).  And the same is true of tax attorneys.

A tax attorney attends years of college and law school courses to learn their profession.  Even so, they generally focus on certain specific areas of specialization, such as estate planning, small business taxes, or issues related to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).  Therefore, if you are having issues with your federal income tax return or other aspects of dealing with the IRS, you need to be sure you obtain advice from a tax attorney who specializes in such issues.

No attorney can guarantee you results.  If an attorney does guarantee you a specific outcome, you should likely consider seeking advice from a different attorney.  But if you choose an attorney who specializes in dealing with the IRS and helping people with their federal income tax returns, it increases the likelihood that you will get the best guidance available to increase the chances of you obtaining the most favorable possible outcome for your situation.

A tax attorney who specializes in working with the IRS can help you with these and other types of issues related to the IRS and federal income tax:

Respond to IRS notices, including audits. A tax attorney specializing in working with the IRS will be familiar with the various types of notices sent to taxpayers.  Such an attorney will be able to evaluate the notice in light of your specific circumstances and give you the likely best approach to address the issue.  The attorney can also help you prepare the response to the IRS.

If the notice indicates that you are being audited, the tax attorney will be able to help you respond to the audit with only the necessary information to meet the IRS’ request (as providing too much information can potentially lead to other questions).

File tax returns. Many people do not realize that tax attorneys can actually help you file your tax returns, whether it is just the return for the current year or for multiple previous years.  Using a tax attorney to file your tax return will give you peace of mind in knowing that everything noted on the return meets the applicable tax laws.  While this does not guarantee that your tax return will not be audited by the IRS, it does mean that you will be able to support the claims you made on the tax return.

Address tax settlement issues. If you owe money to the IRS, the IRS may allow you to settle the tax liability by entering into an installment agreement or proposing an offer in compromise.  However, in either case, the IRS needs to see the appropriate forms and have a convincing reason for accepting the plan.  A tax attorney will have experience in settlement issues and will be able to evaluate if your situation is one that is likely to qualify you for one of the available settlement options.

How can I get help from a tax attorney?

If you complete the form below, a tax attorney will contact you to discuss your situation in detail.  This consultation is free of charge and does not obligate you to anything further.  In addition, it is completely confidential, and the attorney-client privilege provided by using a tax attorney means that no one else—including the IRS—has to know what you discuss with the attorney.  Therefore, please take advantage of this opportunity to get legal advice in addressing your issues with the IRS.

Will the IRS pursue me if I do not file my tax return or pay my taxes?

Yes, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will pursue you in either case, whether you have not filed your tax return for one or more years or if you have filed your tax returns but have not worked with the IRS to establish some form of payment plan or settlement offer for the tax you owe.

When you do not file your federal income tax return, the IRS will generally file one for you.  A return filed by the IRS on your behalf is known as a substitute return.  Your tax in a substitute return is estimated based on previous returns you have filed, as well as any other information the IRS has about you and your income.  Usually when the IRS files a substitute return for a taxpayer, the taxpayer will end up owing more money to the IRS than if the taxpayer had filed the return in the first place for several reasons:

More actual tax owed. When the IRS files a substitute return for you, they generally will not apply all of your allowed deductions.  For example, they may use the standard deduction on your return rather than your itemized deductions.  This means that you will owe more tax to the IRS.

Failure to File penalty. When you do not file your return, the IRS charges a penalty on your unpaid tax at the rate of 5% per month.  The IRS will continue to charge you 5% per month for up to 5 months, which means you will owe whatever amount of tax you owed originally plus another 25% of that amount.

Interest. The IRS also charges interest on your unpaid tax balance.  The interest rate the IRS charges is adjusted quarterly based on the current market interest rate.

When you owe money to the IRS, the IRS will begin to use various methods to notify you of the unpaid tax liability.  Initially, the IRS may give you the benefit of the doubt, taking the stance that it is possible you do not realize you owe tax to them.  But as time passes, if you do not work with the IRS to address the tax liability, they will escalate their approach.  Ultimately, they will obtain a tax levy against your personal property.  The tax levy allows the IRS to garnish your wages, seize your bank accounts, and take your car and home if necessary.

From the time the tax is assessed, the IRS has 10 years to collect it.  Given the power the IRS has through a tax levy to seize your personal property and the 10-year statute of limitation on collecting federal income tax, the IRS will generally pursue you until they collect the money they are owed.

What should I do if I cannot afford to pay my taxes?

You should generally start by filing all of your tax returns if you have not done so already.  Filing your returns will minimize the addition of the various penalties and interest applied by the IRS and allow you to begin to work out some arrangement with the IRS.  You should also contact a tax attorney.

A tax attorney will be able to evaluate your unique situation, explain to you how the tax laws and process work in your case, and help you take the steps necessary to address your tax liability.  This can include a payment plan or an offer in compromise.

If you complete the short form below, it will allow a tax attorney to start this process.  Doing so is completely free of charge, 100% confidential, and does not obligate you to anything further, but it will get your information in the hands of a tax attorney so you can start getting the help you need today with your tax issues.

How long can the IRS collect unpaid taxes from me?

The Internal Revenue Code, which defines how all facets of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) operate, states that the IRS can collect unpaid federal income tax for up to 10 years.  This timeframe is known as the statute of limitations.

This 10-year statute of limitation begins running on the date the IRS assesses the tax.  The assessment date is usually a few weeks or months after income taxes are filed with the IRS, when the IRS records the tax due record within their systems.  For example, for a tax return mailed to the IRS on April 15, the tax assessed date may not be until sometime in May, June, or July.

There are various circumstances that can cause the 10-year statute of limitation to reset or that can pause the clock on the count to the 10-year limitation.

Review and subsequent assessment. If your tax return is audited or otherwise reviewed and this review results in the assessment of additional tax, a 10-year statute of limitation will commence on this additional tax amount at the time this additional tax is assessed.  In this way, a single tax return may result in more than one 10-year timeframe that run at the same time for the collection of different parts of the tax due.

Voluntarily agreeing to extend the statute. One of the methods that the IRS may allow you to use to pay your taxes is an installment agreement.  An installment agreement allows you to pay your taxes over a period of time rather than as a lump sum.  If you enter into an installment agreement that will run past the 10-year statute of limitation for collecting a tax, the IRS may have you complete a Tax Collection Waiver (Form 900).  This form allows the IRS to collect the tax due past the 10-year statute of limitation.

Submitting an offer in compromise. Another method that the IRS will consider to pay your taxes is an offer in compromise, which is when the IRS will accept less than the full amount of tax owed but consider the debt paid in full.  While the IRS is considering an offer in compromise, the clock stops running on the 10-year statute of limitations.  If the IRS rejects the offer in compromise, the clock resumes where it was suspended.

Declaring bankruptcy. While you are in the midst of a bankruptcy proceeding, the clock does not run on the 10-year statute of limitation for collecting tax.  Depending on the age of the tax and other circumstances, it is possible that a bankruptcy can wipe out the tax debt owed.  If the bankruptcy does not wipe out the tax owed, the clock will begin running again on the 10-year statute of limitation after the bankruptcy proceedings are complete.

If you want to confirm when your tax was assessed, you can submit a Request for Transcript of Tax Return (Form 4506-T) to obtain the actual date when the IRS considers the tax assessed.  This form is available on the IRS website at

What can I do if I need help with how to address my unpaid tax bill?

Tax matters are a serious issue and generally should not be addressed without seeking professional help.  A tax attorney can provide that help, as they have specialized training and experience with all types of tax situations.  If you complete the short form below, a tax attorney will review your information and provide you an initial consultation free of charge.  This consultation does not obligate you to anything further and is completely confidential.  Therefore, please take this opportunity have a tax attorney review your tax matter today.

When do I need help from a tax attorney?

A tax attorney is a lawyer who specializes in legal issues related to taxes.  For most people, the predominant tax area where an attorney may be needed relates to federal income tax.  The role of a tax attorney should not be confused with that of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or other tax specialist, who is knowledgeable about how to prepare and file a tax return properly but would not have formal training or experience with legal matters.

There are a number of legal issues that may arise related to the filing of federal income taxes with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), but we will discuss some of the most common issues in this article.

Perhaps the most common reason for hiring a tax attorney is when you cannot afford to pay the tax you owe.  As you likely know, income taxes must be filed by April 15 of each year.  If you owe tax, the IRS expects you to pay the tax you owe at that time.  While you can file for a six-month extension on the filing of your tax return, if you owe tax, the IRS still expects you to pay the tax you owe on April 15.  Therefore, the only way to obtain more time in the paying of your income tax is to work within the IRS’ defined payment options.

There are two main payment options defined by the Internal Revenue Code: a payment plan and an offer in compromise.  A payment plan is the paying of your full tax owed in several installments rather than as a lump sum.  An offer in compromise is where you ask the IRS to accept less than the full amount of tax you owe, because if you pay the full amount, you would suffer some form of hardship or other issues.

For either type of payment option, a tax attorney can help you determine if your situation will qualify and prepare the necessary documentation that must be filed to the IRS.

One of the other main areas where a tax attorney can help is if you are audited.  An audit is where the IRS, after performing an initial review of your tax returns, determines that there is some issue with your tax return.  Issue can include the IRS needing to see additional documentation to support items noted on your return or a determination that you actually owe more tax than you originally calculated.  A tax attorney can review the details of the IRS audit and help you prepare the appropriate response or perhaps negotiate a settlement for less than the requested amount of additional tax due.

Finally, a tax attorney can assist with criminal matters such as tax fraud, where you have intentionally mislead the IRS about your tax situation, or delinquent tax returns, where you have not filed your tax returns for one or more previous years.  Criminal charges related to tax issues can be a serious matter.  Therefore, you should seek the help of a tax attorney in either case rather than attempting to deal with the issue on your own.

How can I have a tax attorney contact me?

By completing the short form below, your information will be provided to a tax attorney who can contact you to review your tax issue in full.  This initial consultation is free of charge, completely confidential, and does not obligate you to anything further.  Therefore, rather than address your tax matters on your own, please complete this form today to get the help you need.

Are my pension, 401k, and IRA accounts subject to seizure for unpaid taxes?

Yes, if you have an unpaid federal income tax liability to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the IRS has the authority to seize your retirement accounts, such as your pension, 401k, and IRA or Roth IRA accounts.  The IRS can even take your Social Security benefits.

However, even though the IRS has the power to take these assets from you, the IRS only exercises this power in extreme situations, ones where the taxpayer has essentially left the IRS no other options to recover the money they are owed.  First, the taxpayer has to create the unpaid tax liability through their actions.  This can be because the taxpayer does not file his federal income tax when he owes money or the taxpayer files his taxes without paying the tax liability he owes.

Next, the taxpayer has to ignore the various notification efforts from the IRS.  When you have an unpaid tax liability, the IRS will be sure to let you know and take every step they deem necessary to be sure it is completely clear that you owe money for your taxes and that you need to pay it.  It takes a concerted effort on the part of the taxpayer to ignore these notifications.  While it may be possible for a taxpayer to initially fail to pay their taxes by accident, the IRS knows that if the taxpayer does not address their tax liability after all the notifications that the taxpayer is avoiding the tax on purpose.

Finally, the IRS will notify the taxpayer of their intent to place a levy on their assets and then they will obtain that levy to begin seizing your property.  Even at this stage, the IRS may save the seizing of your retirement accounts until most other assets are exhausted.  Again, the seizing of retirement accounts will likely only occur if the taxpayer is unwilling to establish a payment plan or other settlement arrangement to address the tax debt.

What steps can I take to protect my retirement accounts?

As highlighted above, if you are willing to work with the IRS to address your tax liability through an offer in compromise or other available payment options, the IRS will likely never have to resort to seizing your retirement accounts or any of your other assets.  But if you are unsure of exactly where to start given your current circumstances, you can get help from a tax lawyer.

A tax lawyer specializes in tax issues such as those commonly encountered when taxpayers are unable to pay the taxes they owe.  A tax lawyer will be able to evaluate your unique situation, explain the available options, and walk you through the steps necessary to take care of your tax liability once and for all.

If you complete the short form below, you can get started in receiving the help you need.  A tax attorney will work with you with complete confidentiality, providing an initial review of your situation free of charge and without further obligation.  So get help today so that you can live without the burden of an unpaid tax liability tomorrow.

What is the difference between white collar crime and blue collar crime?

Within the criminal system, crimes typically fall within two major categories: misdemeanors and felonies.  Misdemeanors are generally considered lesser crimes, to which the defendant may be subject to a penalty of up to one year in jail.  Felonies are considered more significant crimes, to which the defendant may be subject to a jail term greater than one year, life in prison, or possibly even a death sentence.

Given these categories, you may be wondering what is white collar crime?  And how does it differ from blue collar crime?

White collar crimes. White collar crimes are generally non-violent in nature and involve some form of deception.  White collar crimes are typically committed in the course of business by someone with legitimate access and responsibility within that business.  These crimes are often committed in areas of prosperity and can be difficult to detect, because they are often coupled with normal legal business activities.

Examples of white collar crimes include blackmail, bribery, computer fraud, embezzlement, and perjury to name a few.

Blue collar crimes. Blue collar crimes are crimes generally committed in an unskilled environment where something like a business situation does not afford the close proximity to a valuable asset.  These crimes often involve violence.  Blue collar crimes tend to be more obvious because they involve visible damage to or loss of property or have one or more direct victims who can inform the police that the crime occurred.

Examples of blue collar crimes include but are not limited to assault, battery, murder, shoplifting, robbery, and vandalism.

White collar and blue collar crimes can be either misdemeanors or felonies depending on the nature of the crime.  While blue collar crimes generally receive more attention from the police and the media because they seemingly occur more often than white collar crimes, white collar crimes cause a much greater loss to society as a whole than do blue collar crimes.  Therefore, the punishment given to those found guilty of white collar crimes, while still not on a level equivalent to that given for a blue collar crime, is on the rise compared to what it was in the past.

If I have been accused of a crime, what should I do?

If you are accused of a crime (or even being investigated for a crime for that matter), you should seek the counsel of a training criminal defense attorney.  Whether you categorize a given crime as a misdemeanor or a felony… or a white or blue collar… crimes can carry significant penalties.  Therefore, you should be sure you have a criminal defense attorney on your side or can investigate the matter and mount the best available defense if necessary.

If you complete the short form below, a criminal defense attorney will review your case free of charge and with no further obligation to you.  This review is completely confidential as well.  Therefore, do not take criminal defense matters into your own hands.  Get the help you need today in understanding the potential implications of your matter.

nfidential and does not obligate you to anything further.  Therefore, please take advantage of this opportunity while you can to have a criminal defense attorney review your situation.

Can the IRS use a levy to take my house?

Yes, if you have an unpaid tax liability to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for your federal income taxes, the IRS can use a tax levy to take your property, possibly including your house.

Keep in mind that seizing your property is not something the IRS will do lightly.  The IRS understands that taking your property—especially your home—can leave a taxpayer in a difficult situation and that doing so is certainly not popular in the court of public opinion.  And the IRS would much prefer to keep taxpayers in the system by working out an arrangement whereby the taxpayer simply pays the tax due.  Nevertheless, the IRS does have the power through the Internal Revenue Code to seize property of the taxpayer if it is necessary.

However, you can take steps to prevent unpaid taxes from coming to the point where the IRS has to seize your home, much less any of your other property.

File your returns. If you cannot afford to pay the tax you owe, you may think that you can delay the process or prevent the IRS from knowing that you owe tax by not filing your tax returns.  This is simply not the case.  When you file your tax return but do not pay the tax you owe, the IRS will start charging you interest on the unpaid tax balance at the rate of .5% per month.  However, when you do not file your tax return and you owe tax on that return, the IRS charges you interest on the unpaid tax balance at the rate of 5% per month—ten times the rate if you file and simply do not pay your tax.  Therefore, it is in your best interest to file your tax return regardless of your tax situation.

Respond to the IRS. When you do not pay your taxes, the IRS will send you written notification that you have tax due.  The IRS simply wants to be sure you know that you owe tax.  When you receive a notice from the IRS, you should contact the IRS to begin to work through the process of identifying a way to address your tax liability.

Pay your taxes. Ultimately, you generally will have to pay the tax you owe to the IRS.  As noted above, the IRS has the powerful ability to place a levy on your property, and the IRS can collect unpaid taxes for 10 years.  Therefore, to minimize your lost time and the amount you will ultimately pay, if you can afford to pay your taxes, it is ideal to simply pay them when they are due.  Otherwise, you should work with the IRS to establish a payment plan or submit an offer in compromise to address the tax liability.

How can I obtain assistance from a tax attorney?

By completing the short form below, a tax attorney can begin to provide the assistance you need.  The attorney will review your situation free of charge and without further obligation to you.  Since this review is also 100% confidential, you have every reason to get help now with your unpaid tax liability.

If I do not pay my federal income taxes, will the IRS take money from my checking or savings accounts?

Yes, if you file your federal income taxes, owe money, and you do not pay your tax liability or work with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in making payment arrangements, the IRS can seize money from your checking or savings accounts.

Although the IRS can and will seize your checking or savings account, they will not exercise this step right away.  The clock starts ticking on this process after April 15 each year.  Even though you may file a six-month extension on your taxes, if you owe tax to the IRS, they still expect you to make at least an estimated tax payment on April 15.

Ideally, the IRS of course wants you to pay any tax you owe in full when it is due on April 15.  However, the IRS knows that various circumstances—some of which may be beyond your control—happen that make payment in full difficult if not impossible.  Therefore, the IRS makes available to taxpayers various payment options, including payment plans and offer in compromise.  While these payment options provide an advantage to the taxpayer in that you do not have to pay the full balance of your tax liability on April 15, they also carry a disadvantage in that you will have to pay interest on your unpaid tax balance until it is paid in full.

If you fail to pay your tax due or work within the payment options as defined by the IRS, the IRS will take initial steps to be sure you are aware you have an unpaid tax liability.  If you continue to fail to respond to the IRS or otherwise address the tax issue, the IRS will notify you of their intent to place a levy on your personal assets and will ultimate do just that.  A levy gives the IRS the right to take any of your personal assets, including money in your bank accounts, and use those assets to satisfy the unpaid tax liability you owe.

Once the IRS places a levy on your bank accounts, any money deposited into your account will be held by the bank for a period of 21 days (during which you can attempt to demonstrate the levy is an error or will cause you hardship if your money is seized), after which time, the bank will send the funds to the IRS.

The IRS realizes that placing a levy on your bank accounts and other assets can cause a taxpayer serious hardship.  Usually, if you communicate with the IRS and demonstrate that you have a serious intent to address the tax matter, you generally do not have to worry about a levy on your bank accounts.

Can I get help in dealing with my tax issues and working with the IRS?

Yes, if you are unsure of what steps you should take to address your tax liability and how to meet the requests of the IRS, a tax attorney can provide assistance.  A tax attorney will have background and experience in working with the IRS on situations similar to yours, which can provide peace of mind to you in being sure you are doing what you need to do to keep your tax issues from becoming worse.

If you complete the short form below, a tax attorney will review your case and provide you initial feedback specific to your circumstances.  This initial consultation is free of charge, completely confidential, and does not obligate you to anything further.  If once you have heard the initial feedback on your situation you want to hire the attorney, he will already have an initial understanding of your issues and be able to help resolve the matter more quickly.  So please take advantage today of this opportunity to get help in addressing your tax issues and keep the IRS from placing a levy on your bank accounts.

If I am submitting an offer in compromise to the IRS, how long can I expect the approval process to take?

If you are planning to submit an offer in compromise to the Internet Revenue Service (IRS), you need to be prepared that it can be a long and time-consuming process.  While your experience may differ from the experiences of others, know that it is not unusual for an offer in compromise to take an entire year to complete from the time you initially submit the offer until the offer is finally accepted (or possibly rejected) by the IRS.

Why does it take so long for the IRS to evaluate an offer in compromise?  There are several reasons for the length of time, but one of the primary reasons is the individual nature of the offer in compromise process.

In an offer in compromise, it is a given that the taxpayer has a tax liability that they cannot afford to pay or otherwise believe it would be unfair for them to have to pay.  This situation could have arisen for the taxpayer because of a job loss, an illness for the primary wage earner in the household, or for a variety of other reasons.  When the taxpayer submits the offer in compromise, they have to state the reason why the offer should be considered and provide documentation to support their case.  This documentation will normally need to include paystubs, bank statements, mortgage statements, auto loan statements, and any other documents that identify just how much money the taxpayer earns, how much they spend, and on what things the spend occurs.

Because there are a variety of reasons why taxpayers submit an offer in compromise and an even wider array of supporting documentation that can be included to support the offer, the review and approval process for an offer cannot be automated.  An agent of the IRS must manually review the offer request and the supporting documentation to make a determination as to whether the offer is complete, for a legitimate reason, and includes sufficient supporting evidence.

Since the IRS is being asked to accept less than the full amount owed to them for a tax liability, they are thorough in their investigation to be sure that the taxpayer is really in a position such that they cannot pay the obligation or that paying the obligation would otherwise create an undue burden on the taxpayer.  If the IRS believes the taxpayer’s position is not sufficiently supported or for a large enough amount, the IRS can request additional documentation or reject the offer.  This means additional time is used for the taxpayer to appeal the rejection or restart the process by filing a new offer.

How can I get help in preparing my offer in compromise?

If you need help determining if your situation warrants submitting an offer in compromise or preparing the necessary offer in compromise materials, a trained tax professional can help you with the matter.  A tax attorney will have experience in evaluating situations like yours to know if an offer in compromise is an option that may work for you, as well as in structuring the offer to increase the likelihood that it will be accepted.

By completing the short form found below, your information will be submit to a tax attorney who can begin evaluating your case and advising you on if an offer in compromise is the right option for you.  This evaluation is free of charge, 100% confidential, and does not obligate you to anything further.  Therefore, please submit the form today and get the help you need with an offer in compromise.

The IRS has filed a lien against my property. What does that mean and what do I do now?

Let me start answering that question by asking a question: Do you have an unpaid federal tax liability with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?  And have you received previous notices from the IRS in an attempt to collect that unpaid tax?  If so, then in all likelihood, the property lien is related to this unpaid tax liability.  A property lien is one of the methods available to the IRS for them to escalate the collection of tax they are owed, and it can be a relatively serious financial matter for you.

When the IRS files a lien against your property, it gives them the right to attempt to seize and sell the property.  The proceeds from the property are then applied against your unpaid tax liability.

Having an IRS property lien against you is significant as it does not apply to just a single piece of property or to just one type of property but rather to virtually all of your property.  This property includes your personal residence, vacation homes, all of your vehicles, your furnishings, family heirlooms—anything you have of value that could be sold by the IRS at a profit.  It also includes any assets you acquire after the property lien has been filed.  And the lien is not considered a short-term matter—it lasts for at least ten years—so the lien will essentially stick with you until the tax liability is paid in full or you have otherwise negotiated a settlement or payment plan with the IRS.

Depending on your circumstances, there are a couple types of property that the IRS will generally not seize as part of a property tax lien.  The first is your personal residence.  Although your personal residence is technically included in an IRS property tax lien, the IRS will usually choose not to seize your personal residence unless they see it as a last resort when you have gone to extensive measures to avoid paying the tax you owe or otherwise working with the IRS to resolve the debt.

The second is property that has no value.  An example of property without value may likewise be your personal residence if you have a mortgage on that property.  A mortgage is a lien on the property from the creditor that loaned you the money to purchase the property.  When an asset is sold, the proceeds from the sale are generally applied to pay any liens on the property in the chronological order the liens were attached to the property.  This means that the oldest lien is paid first.

For example, if you have a home worth $100,000 with an $80,000 mortgage, then when the property is sold, there will be at most $20,000 in value left that can be applied to pay down the tax lien.  However, when the IRS seizes property to satisfy a lien, it generally sells that property in an auction at a discount.  Therefore, the IRS can calculate beforehand that a property with a $100,000 value and an $80,000 mortgage is likely not worth, as once the property is discounted it will not generate any proceeds from the sale the IRS can use.

Given the power that a tax lien provides to the IRS and how long a tax lien stay in effect, if you have a tax lien filed against your property, it is generally a good idea to hire a lawyer and work with the IRS.  A lawyer can help you negotiate a settlement, an offer in compromise, or a payment plan to resolve the unpaid tax.

How can I hire an attorney to help me with my tax situation?

If you need to hire an attorney, you can start by completing the short form below.  By completing the form, it will allow a tax attorney to review your situation free of charge to provide an opinion as to what the best steps are for you to take.  This review is 100% confidential and does not obligate you to anything further.  Therefore, please take this opportunity to have a trained attorney advise you on your tax liability issues today.